Hello everyone, I'm guest blogger Beca of Those Moments of Serendipity, I blog about all the various things I enjoy including beauty, fashion and baking. Today I'm going to share with you my very simple, easily customized brownie recipe. It's perfect for first time brownie makers! You could easily change the type of chocolate or maybe add some honeycomb or oreo chunks to your mix, get creative to make a taste sensation.
230g of butter or marge
340g of sugar (preferably caster sugar)
2 medium eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
100g milk chocolate snapped into chunks
1. Preheat your oven at 180'c / 350'f / gas mark 4 and line a baking tray (mine is 30cm by 20cm) with grease-proof paper.
2. Cream your butter and sugar.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix till smooth.
4. Mix in the flour and salt bit by bit so you don't make a mess.
5. Add the cocoa to the mix, followed by your chunks of chocolate.
6. Then spread the batter into your tray.
7. Now bake your brownies for 20-25 minutes until the middle springs back to touch.
8. Take your brownies out and leave them for 10 minutes until they harden slightly and cut to desired size.
Now you have your lovely plateful of brownies.
Thanks for reading everyone! Don't forget to check out my blog if you've enjoyed today's post.