Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Upside Down French Plait Tutorial



Hi guys, my name’s Amber and today I am going to be showing you how to create the upside down French plait hairstyle. This hairstyle is totally on trend at the minuet and celebrities all over the world are currently rocking it!

What You Will Need:

Paddle Brush
Tail End Comb
Hair Grips
Hairspray

Step 1
Using a paddle brush, brush your hair to make sure that it is free of any knots.

Step 2
Flip your head upside down and brush all your hair over.

Step 3
Using your comb, section off a layer of hair at the bottom of your head.

Step 4
Begin to French plait the hair until you reach the crown of your head.

Step 5
Gather the remaining hair together and twist it into a bun. Secure in place using hairgrips.

Step 6
Spray hairspray all over your hair to secure it in place.

And there you go, the finished look, doesn’t it look lovely?

Now there’s only one thing left to do…find an excuse to go out so you can show off your lovely hair!

 photo Signiture_zpscfdfc490.jpg


6 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I'll have to give it a try, not sure how well I'll manage on my own! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it sound so easy! Thanks for this, I can't wait to try it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd been wondering how to do this - you make it sound so simple :) Can't wait to try it out!

    Sam Muses xx

    ReplyDelete