Sunday 9 June 2013

Oh My Love Summer 2013 Lookbook



Oh My Love teamed up with fashion photographer Viktor Vauthier for their lastest Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook.

Comprising of two styles 'Into The Wild' and 'Bohemian Rhapsody', Oh My Love draw inspiration from the festival season that will soon be upon us, with long flowing maxi dresses, silky kimonos and gypsy like lace.

Both collections are sure to be hit with Oh My Love fans who will be lapping up the Summer sunshine, whether at a festival, on holiday or simply to enjoy the English riviera.



What do you think of their Lookbook? Are you a fan of Oh My Love?

3 comments:

  1. I'm literally in love with this whole collection!
    Oh My Love is fast becoming my favourite clothing brand! I better start saving my pennies! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice mix of boho/vintage in their lookbook - awesome styling!

    check out my new outfit post featuring neon pink and beetlejuice! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Oh My Love! I'll definitely purchase something from this website in the near future! :)

    Have a lovely day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete