Thursday 20 June 2013

Celeb Style: Made in Chelsea



With the final episode of Made in Chelsea being aired earlier this week we thought we'd centre this 'Celeb Style' post around the cast - or more importantly the girls!

With both Millie and Rosie having their own style blogs (which of course we follow) we find the girls wearing some of our favourite brands on a weekly basis. Whether it's on the show or off all of the girls always look elegant and sophisticated wherever they're papped. Of course if we were rich and famous and got to hang out in Chelsea's coolest spots we'd like to think we'd look uber chic too!

Are you a fan of the show? Who's your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of Made In Chelsea especially with the fact the I live in London. Millie's style is my favourite but I also like Binky's, because what she wears always looks comfortable but at the same time is quite stylish.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the show! They all have such lovely styles. I would happily swap wardrobes with any one of them. I can't believe MIC has finished for this season though- Monday nights won't be the same until it's back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Love Chelsea! Abit sad its over for now I love Rosies and Millies's style they are always so so chic but I think my favourite is definitely Louis her choker necklaces are to die forr and she has such cool style and Phoebe's edgy look style is loovely too and the best dressed guy has to ofcourse be Prudders! xo


    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete