Saturday 17 August 2013

Neon leopard print nails by Meesha

Hi! This is one of the easiest nails i've ever done and I hope you guys feel the same way. I tried it out first on a beige-y base but didn't like the outcome and then switched to plain white. I'll include pictures of both and you can try out either one but the steps will be the same! :)

All of the items you will need are listed below:


OPI Dulce De Leche, OPI Base Coat, Color Studio Sky Blue, Luscious Sweetheart, Luscious Tango, Missha Lime Green, some toothpicks, a piece of paper and some earbuds.

Step 1 :
Apply your base coat and white nail polish.



Step 2 : Use a toothpick to make dots of all the colours you choose all over your nail without a proper pattern otherwise, it will look monotonous.



Step 3 : Use a toothpick and some black nail polish to outline the circles but make brackets around the dots because that is what gives it a leopard-ish illusion!



Step 4 : Apply your top coat and clean off any excess nail polish that you might have around your nails. Also, the lines that you can see on my ring finger are because my black nail polish is a total mess! However, this looks really adorable and is very easy to achieve. If you try this out yourself, let me know. :D

Oh and, more pictures of the design as well as the look with OPI Dulce De Leche as the base.


Hope you liked it and are eager to try it out. Let me know what you thought of the designs below and don't forget to follow to keep up to date with everything I post! I'll be doing more nail art tutorials so if you have any requests let me know and I will try my best to create them. 

10 comments:

  1. This looks really good! I had no idea how easy it was to create such a fun design. Thanks for sharing :-)

    Emily

    www.emilys-elixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so fun! Bet I couldn't get them to look that good though haha x

    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can! It's super easy, give it a try. :D

      Delete
  3. I love this design, its super pretty! :)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute! Love it and definitely giving this a go once I pick up some white nail polish.
    Jamie

    http://jamiesessions11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys so much! :D
    I've done more on my own blog, check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thank you so much! I've done more on my own blog, you can check them out too. :D

    ReplyDelete