Sunday 11 August 2013

How to style: Sporty Chic

sporty chic outfit trainers
It is kind of sporty chic.
What?
If anyone had told me a year ago I would have freaked out. «How comes someone wears a supercute dress or a suit with trainers? Are we all crazy?» Certainly I would have thought that.

My name is Jessica and I am a declared sporty-chic-trend-addict (I shall try to say that everytime I am asked to introduce myself haha!). I was kind of reluctant first time I saw it on some streetstyle webs but then I saw some funny outfits and I didn't disliked it that much. Then the great event: I saw THESE lovely trainers on a store and I felt the need to own them. At first I didn't bought them: big mistake. Because as time passed by I could only think about all the outfits I could wear with them. I was loosing my mind. So when sales came I run into the store and there they where! Half their price! Now they are mine and I don't recognise myself: I wear them with absolutely everything, they are SO freaking comfortable... And I don't know if I miss my high heels that much haha!

Best ways of wearing sneakers: 
  • Pairing them with one colored outfits (all white, all black...) So chic!
  • With denim clothes
  • Wearing jumpsuits
  • With shorts 
  • Big sized sweaters + skinny jeans
  • Pairing them with cute dresses

In summary: with ANYTHING you like.

Where to find these cute sneakers? You can go for some Nike's or Reebok, but you kind find some lovely and inexpensive trainers and tennis at on-line webs like Fashion Union for example. I'm kind of in love with these ones in green and in orange haha! I can't help it!

Well, what do you think about this trend? Have you fell for it like me?
sporty chic outfit sneakers
sporty chic trainers nike
stylescrapbook sporty chic trainers


5 comments:

  1. This has been my style for such a long time, surprised it's just breaking out, I wear trainers with everything!

    fashion-squash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my trainers, got so many pairs but haven't got my hands on a pair of air max's yet!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/200-follower-giveaway-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love wearing sneakers(from the US btw)/trainers! I always wanted to wear heels and wedges because I am so short, but I could never will myself to wear them and ended up wearing my trainers/sneakers.

    http://trulyshiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the last picture but i think this is a kind of weird trend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    great styles! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete