Tuesday 13 August 2013

Date Night; What To Wear

Hi!

So this is my first guest post on Etail PR so I hope you like it!!

I decided to do a 'Date Night' outfit, so girls if you're unsure of what to wear on that Summer evening date then this one is for you!!

I've created two different outfits all with clothes and accessories from Ax Paris!!

So check out the first one below;



Now this one is the more girlier look of the two, I'm a huge fan of skater dresses which is why I picked this dress. The shoes I thought went perfect with this as well as the bracelet and the bag, these accessories just add a little extra girly touch to it.

To get this look I used;




Now if the first look is not for you, you may prefer this look;


My favourite colour is blue so these jeggings stood out for me straight away. Then I wanted a nice vest to add and found this one, I love the pattern of the photographs on it. Next I found this cute denim waistcoat which I thought finished this outfit nicely! Next the shoes! I love the stud design on these high tops and they're a perfect match for wearing with jeggings. Finally I added the cuff bracelet. This bracelet caught my eye straight away and adds a nice finishing touch! 

To get this look I used;



So there's my 'Date Night' outfit post!!

Hope you liked it!

S x


1 comment: