Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cocktail recipe: The Pear Primrose




Hello everyone! I am Alyssa, writer of the blog Runway Chef where I discuss all my favorite things (food, fashion, travel, DIY) from a stylish and fashionable perspective.  The lovely e-tail ladies have offered to let me guest post for you and I could not be more excited for the cocktail recipe I am going share!

With warmer weather quickly (hopefully) approaching, that can mean only one thing. Time to shake up a refreshing cocktail, whether it’s for happy hour on your patio, to take on a picnic or for brunching with friends.

Champagne is one of my favorite ways to lighten up a drink for the warmer seasons and it’s an especially nice compliment to the other ingredients found in what I have dubbed “The Pear Primrose”. Hello new favorite brunch beverage!


The Pear Primrose
Makes one drink

Rose Champagne 2 oz
Vodka 1 oz
Pear nectar 1oz
St. Germain 1 oz

Pour vodka and the St. Germain into a shaker filled with ice. Shake and then strain into a martini glass. Pour the champagne over the vodka and St.Germain, then top off with the pear nectar. Cheers!

Hope you guys enjoyed and make sure to check out my blog for all your food and fashion fun!

1 comment: