Thursday 18 April 2013

Celeb Style: Miranda Kerr

Hi Kylie here from lazy2lovely and I have a huggggeeee celebrity style steal for you all today and it's from one of my favourite fashionistas!
I love Miranda Kerr, I love her face, her style , her whole wardrobe, her husband (ahem)! 
She is so beautiful and I want to be her!!

So much so that I've decided to style my new amazing Lashes of London trousers just like her, well almost just like her. Miranda clearly loves some printed trousers and has styled each pair in a slightly different way to create some fab outfits, I particularly like the last one with the baggy grey tee and sunnies that match her bag.
 photo mirandakerr1_zps916232ee.jpg
 photo IMG_5342_zps6ceeccc6.jpg photo IMG_5331_zpsb76d2c0b.jpg photo IMG_5348_zps3950bd5b.jpg

First up we have a blazer and and flat shoes combo.
 photo IMG_5344_zps73d21b01.jpg
 photo IMG_5340_zps028f12cb.jpg
Trousers - Lashes of London / Black vest - New Look / Blazer - Ebay / Shoes - Primark / Bag  Ebay

Up next a simple white t-shirt and nude heel
 photo IMG_5334_zpsc54d52af.jpg
 photo IMG_5339_zps7fb295fb.jpg
Tousers - Lashes of London / Top - H&M / Bag - Ted Baker / Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

And lastly a baggy grey jumper and black wedges photo IMG_5347_zps61e365cf.jpg
 photo IMG_5352_zps42bfa01c.jpg
Trousers - Lashes of London / Jumper - Tesco / Bag - Primark / shoes - New Look

Phew sorry if this post was a bit picture heavy! Hope you enjoyed and let me know your favourite look. Think I'm loving the last one the most.

Thanks
x

No comments:

Post a Comment