2. KarmaClothing Purple Pink Batman Collage Cross Strap Dungaree Skater Skirt I remember seeing an image of Cheryl Cole in a batman dress, and I don't think I ever fully let go of the idea of wanting something similar. What drew me to this was that it was in the style of dungaree, I could imagine wearing it with a black top or crop top underneath.
3. KarmaClothing Black White Thick Vertical Stripe Front Zip Bralet There was definitely a period in my life where I was afraid to wear crop tops, but I think that has come and gone. I am all for stripes and the monochrome trend, so of course this would be the perfect item for me. I could imagine pairing this with a wet look skater skirt. :)
4. Motel Envelope Clutch in Black Python My mum is definitely a fan of snake/python prints such as this, and I'm usually the one to ask "why?" But I found myself drawn to this clutch bag when I saw it; it is such a classic and simple bag that will complement many outfits, and the pattern is also quite subtle.
5. AX Paris Metallic Strappy Heels My favourite Summer trend so far has to be the strappy heel trend, I can't explain to you how excited I was when my bought my own pair for the first time a few months back. The best thing about these heels is the actual heel...
6. AX Paris Zip Front Press Stud Pocket Top This is quite a simple shirt, but what makes it different is both the zip and the studs on the pockets. This is definitely something that would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe.
It has been a pleasure guest blogging for etail PR; you can more of my blogs over at http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk. :)