Tuesday 30 July 2013

Review of Garnier PureActive 3 in 1 by Merilin


Hey guys it's Merilin from Merilinzz! I think I've become kind of obsessed with skin care lately, I've bought and tried out so many new products and I definitely have my 'super products' and 'the not so good ones' By now I'm pretty clear about what works well on my skin and I'm really starting to see the difference. So today I'm sharing a great product that I love so very much. It is the Garnier PureActive 3in1 wash scrub and mask

In Estonia it is quite new, I saw it in a store and I thought to give it a shot since as the product promises, it's a wash, scrub and mask in one and I was currently out of my favourite face wash. I think I accidentally took the wrong one because it says oily skin but I consider myself more like dry to combination.

To be honest, lately I've been loving Garnier products, so I had high expectations for this one and I have to say, it lived up to them! For now I've been using it 7 times and didn't use any other new product so the changes are all thanks to this one, my skin feels so much softer and it's just smoother, I don't need so much concealer anymore. Also my pimples and blackheads have magically faded. As it says in the package, it purifies, cleans pores and mattifies. 



The consistency is almost like toothpaste, and it kinda looks like one too. When I first applied it, I was a little shocked, the moment that it's on your face, it's not the best feeling. It almost like pulls your skin, tightens it and you feel like your face is so dry. But when you start washing it off, first it feels a little slimy and as you get the top layer off you start feeling the softness of your skin, literally, the change was noticeable after first use. I like to put my moisturiser (Garnier moisture match cream) on my face after I've washed it all off because I feel like it leaves my skin a bit dry after using it. You can already feel the difference as you apply the moisturiser, skin is just so much better. And when the moisturiser is soaked in, skin feels so light and pure, as the product says!


I like the application too, you just squeeze it from the tube. Some masks come in little jars and some come with a wand kind of applicator but I personally prefer the tube. All in all, if you feel like you need some cleansing on your face then i would highly recommend you to go for this one, just make sure that you get the right one for your skin type, and as Garnier is not a high-end product, the price was really good, somewhere around 5€, depends on where you buy it. 

6 comments:

  1. I love this scrub and have also done a review on it over on my blog :)

    http://lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always looked at this product in stores as I am also skincare obsessed at the moment and I have always just steered away from it at last minute but after reading some good reviews I may have to purchase. Lovely blog post!
    www.thisismyworldthisisme.blogspot.com
    Becka! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you should really buy it, it'll suprise you in a good way ;)

      Delete
  3. I'll have to try this product sometime, it looks great value since you can use it in three different 'formats'.

    Carro Blogs Here

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been using this product for over a year now and love it! everytime my skin need a little repair and is a little bit more oily i use this and after a week is as good as ever! :)

    ReplyDelete