Wednesday 25 February 2015

Guest Post: Shoe Styling with Online Avenue

Have you ever looked on Online Avenue? I discovered them today and have already found loads of shoes on their website that I want! I didn’t expect the prices to be so cheap too! Here are two of my fave shoes from the website:


The Raquel Peep Toe Retro Pumps are bang on trend. I love nude/sand coloured things at the moment, the colour matches basically everything and looks pretty with everything. The chunky high heel looks super comfortable too. I think that these would be the perfect spring/summer shoes, you’d get a lot of wear out of them! They match lots of pastel coloured clothing, and even black or grey. Pair them with ripped skinny jeans/boyfriend jean, a high-waisted skirt, or even shorts! Match the white heel to a white top/accessory and you’re ready to go.
The Julissa Stiletto Platform Ankle Boots are so chic. Ankle boots are so in right now, so these ones with a stiletto heel are extra on trend. I love the colour combination of black and gold, it looks classy and stylish and never goes out of style. These super high closed toe heels are timeless, and great for a night out! Something that drew me to them was the curved zip, as it’s really unique and unusual. I’m sure this would have people asking where you got your shoes from! These ones are suede, but they also come in faux-leather (love!). And for only £20.50 you really have no excuse not to buy them! Pair with wet-look leggings and rock some gold accessories for a night on the town. Or for a more casual look, wear jeans and a knitted jumper or loose top. Paint your nails black (or even matte black) to pull your whole outfit together. 

What do you think of these shoes? Are you a sucker for shoes?

Have a look at my blog for more posts and reviews for all things fashion, beauty, fitness and lifestyle related.


Arianna
xx

Make sure you've applied to the Online Avenue Sample Campaign on The Blogger Network!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoes

    would love to see you on my blog, keep in touch
    My blog new post is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a mystery pair waiting for me in the post room I'm so excited to do the post on them. They have such a great selection at such low prices, I feel i'm going to have to go on a shoe haul! Love both the ones you've pick out! Pearl & Peach

    ReplyDelete