Thursday 5 September 2013

Celeb Style: Kourtney Kardashian

If you're born a Kardashian, there's no doubt you have style running through your veins from birth. Each Kardashian (all 5 of them, plus two Jenners!) have their own style and never fail to look immaculate. I'm sure you all know Kim as the most well known Dash girl, but today I wanted to look at Kourtney. Not one of the most known sister, she definitely still has the known K style - from big glasses, to big leather handbags, to leopard print body con dresses. Below is a way you can steal this casual yet classy look of hers for less than half the price of her bag!

What do you think of her casual style? Not quite casual enough for you or a little too over the top?

by Alex from Bambella Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love Kourtney's fashion sense!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kourtney's style - I'm not really into casual-casual, so I love looks like this, but usually wear disco leggings to ramp it up a bit more! I was so excited to find dupes for her Chanel knee high gladiators on eBay recently too!

    Sam Muses

    ReplyDelete